Saturday, August 20, 2011

In the Beginning...

dan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
What in the world am I doing starting a blog?  I am working on some goals for my family and I thought this might be a good way to just get it all on paper.  Seeing it in black and white just might help me feel accountable.  I dream of the day that I can say "I am DEBT FREE!!!!"  I also dream of the day I will have my toes in the sand, wind in my hair, and an umbrella drink in my hand.  A girl can dream, right?
 

So anyway....I have some debt I want to work on and start building savings for financial security.  I have stuck my head in the sand long enough and now is the time to face the reality and get to the task of knocking this baby out.  This is my journey to become "Debt Free Jen".

I don't actually expect to have many (or any ?) followers.  At this point, I am too bashful about my plan to even let anyone *in the real world* know I am blogging about it.  So, I will journal my thoughts here so I can look back over time and see how things have progressed.  Along the way I plan to jot down other stuff I like (websites, blogs, recipes, etc) that I like.  I have a great affinity for the world wide web and find so much coolness that I want to keep track of and folks I like to follow.  (I say "follow", some say "stalk"...whatever!)  If you have accidently stumbled upon my site (and actually read this far)...then thanks.   And welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment